Being a new Grandma is exciting and wonderful!
My wife has been a grandma for about three years now. She has learned much at that time, from her’s own experience and from others.
She prepared a list with some tips:
- Offer advice if asked. Shut up, often. If you aren’t asked for an opinion, don’t offer one up. Ever.
- Don’t reference how you did things back then, don’t suggest she try this old wive’s tale
- Keep your opinions to yourself.
- Leave the parenting up to the parents.
- Respect the wishes and rules of the parents
- Do things according to parent’s way, support the new family and respect their decisions include babies names
- Be available to the parents for advice, but never give it — or your opinion — unless asked.
- Help around the house. Fold some laundry, load the dishwasher, take out the recycling.
- Tell her she’s doing a great job.
You’re about to fall in love…Be prepared to be unreasonably crazy in love.
The love for a grandchild is unlike anything you’ve felt before.
Grandma - Gifts 3-6 Months
Between the stage of 3-6 months, babies are able to grasp and hold objects. Watching and interacting with moving objects helps boost these skills, thus supply your baby toys that encourage her to achieve, grab, and swipe, like mobiles or gyms that dangle on top of her head.
During this time, you also find the majority of babies on their tummies. After many tries of pushing on their hands and knees and eventually learn to sit up.
A great collection baby toy to have between three and six months are the following:
- Playmats with toys that hang
- Teething rings
- Soft blocks
- Soft squeaky toys
Playmats, a Baby carpet, this is a multi-function is a map, picnic carpet, beach map is a fantastic choice for your baby to play and learn about colors and path.
Baby baby mat ensures that baby stays comfy as they stretch, roll, crawl or sit up. Baby play mat can be used indoor /outdoor because it is portable
Leave a comment!